I love that show...I thought i seen season 1 on dvd at walmart, i may have to pick it up
Who's a fan of this show? I have to admit, I got started watching and can't stop! My boys helped in getting me hooked....they love to watch it. My favorite episodes are where Bam challenged Don Vito to a game of putt-putt and the one where Johnny Knoxville drops by and they play pranks on one another.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I love that show...I thought i seen season 1 on dvd at walmart, i may have to pick it up
I liked the one where don vito and bam's dad had a competition forgot what it was called i think fat man competition
ICGRM takin' over
I met Steve-O from Jackass
So did my ex-girlfriend's cousin. He was at a bar in Johnson City and she met him. One of my friend's nephews also met Wee-man out at a skate park in California.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
i love this show it is my favortie ever i have season 1-2-3 on dvd i cant watch enough of it!!
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Yeah, it was called the Fat Boy Face-Off [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The Treetop Casino episode is the best
Remember this line from Vito : "He's got no tiddly just joogle,you can't just goat duggle Hammer and nail and hammer, something and expect it to grow! Beglat you've got these idiots.. Sitting hernwhaga ehhhm, just sitting glawhahwaglahhh. What they're doing! I don't see how you deal with these Vulcan idiots, I'm leaving!!"
It was funny on one of the episodes I taped this week....they were having a big road trip in Europe and Bam sent Vito to Saudi Arabia. He finally catches up to them in Paris and Bam asks him where he's been, he says "Somewhere in Turkey called Constan-ta-nopple.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Oh man my favorite episode is the one where Bam buys Vito a new car and put that horse crap in the trunk and the dead fish in the back window. Then Phil and Vito are tryin to figure out what the smell is [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks